Everyone works hard. How is your hard work different than someone else’s? Are you doing anything different that will separate you from the pack? Are you doing it better? It is more than time on your feet accruing more miles or chasing a black line at the bottom of the pool. You could train a monkey to do that. The challenge is to make what you do special, to make it fit the individual, to eliminate the fluff and focus on the need to do. Have a crystal clear image of the goal and keep that image in front of you at all times. Do not compromise; make everything you do fit the pursuit of that goal. It is not doing more, it is doing it better – half as much may be twice as good!
http://www.hmmrmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/VernGambetta-04.jpeg 300 201 Vern Gambetta http://www.hmmrmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/hmmr_logo_red.png Vern Gambetta2014-05-19 08:04:522015-02-05 08:08:13Hard Work
Latest on HMMR Media
- GAIN X – Short but SpectacularJune 23, 2017 - 12:20
- Sharpen Your KnivesJune 23, 2017 - 11:43
- GAINcast Episode 70: Peak Performance Part 1 (with Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness)June 22, 2017 - 09:37
- Creating a Strength Plan for RunnersJune 21, 2017 - 05:25
- 2017 USATF Championships Women’s Throws GuideJune 21, 2017 - 05:25