http://www.hmmrmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/weightroom.jpg 300 400 Vern Gambetta http://www.hmmrmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/HMMR-Full-Logo400.png Vern Gambetta2015-03-25 06:44:122015-03-25 09:49:21Some Training Do’s and Dont’s
- With the young developing athlete – Keep it very FUNdamental.
- The can do and want to do are quite different, do not be a hurry.
- The female athlete – Recognize the differences and coach the differences.
- Training is an accumulation of prior work both positively and negatively.
- With the elite athlete – Recognize what got them to that level and build upon that.
- Recovery is important only if the training that has been done is stressful enough to necessitate recovery.
- Work with purpose and direction.
- Train fast to be fast.
- Use it or lose it – Law of Reversibility.