With just four months until the next GAIN event, the lineup and schedule are starting to fall in place. On this week’s episode of the GAINcast we announce the new faculty, presentation topics, changes at GAIN XI, and more general information about this year’s event.
Notes and quotes
On this week’s episode we discuss changes to GAIN in 2018, announce the new faculty, describe a sample day at GAIN, answer FAQs, and more.
- 1:30 – Martin’s reflections on going to his first GAIN in 2017.
- 4:00 – Vern’s goals for GAIN.
- 5:30 – Explaining new changes at GAIN and the 2018 GAIN theme: Connecting the Dots – Back to Basics.
- 7:15 – A sample day at GAIN.
- 11:00 – FAQ
- 13:45 – Faculty announcements, biographies, and topics.
- 20:30 – The genesis of GAIN.
- 24:00 – Like most things in life, at GAIN you get out of it what you put in.
To hear more about these topics you can listen to the full episode above. If you like what you hear on the GAINcast, don’t forget to give us a review and subscribe on iTunes.
The following links were referenced in the podcast or provide some additional reading material on the topic:
- The GAINcast is brought to you by GAIN. Applications for GAIN are now open. More details can be found here or at www.thegainnetwork.com.
- Also don’t forget to join HMMR Plus. Sign up and get access to numerous webinars, online meetups, articles, our sports science newsletter, and more.
- You can learn more from many of the faculty members on past episodes of the GAINcast: GAINcast 49 with Bill Knowles, GAINcast 45 with Randy Ballard, GAINcast 37 with Greg Thompson, GAINcast 25 with Steve Myrland, GAINcast 70 with Steve Magness, and GAINcast 89 with Peter Weyand.
- Additionally, GAIN faculty have been on many episode of the HMMR Podcast: Episode 99 with John Pryor, Episode 32 with Randy Ballard, Episode 87 with Kelvin Giles, Episode 124 with Bill Knowles, Episode 36 and Episode 5 with Steve Magness, and Episode 111 with Dan Noble.
- You can also learn more about what GAIN is about on GAINcast 3, and meet some of the attendees on GAINcast 72.
- Many of the faculty members have also contributed to the HMMR Classroom. Sign up to get access.