To help start the year off on a right foot, we focused on goals in January. From setting goals to achieving goals, we gathered different perspectives of the topic from our team of coaches throughout the month. All of our new resources are linked below, as well as some additional articles from our archives.
Resources on goals
From the archives:
- Lessons on achieving impossible goals from The Dawn Wall by Martin Bingisser
- What Mount Everest can teach us about goals by Craig Pickering
- Where corporate goal setting went wrong by Martin Bingisser
- Simple and effective goals by Vern Gambetta
- Book Club: Simon Sinek’s Start With Why by Michael Bingaman