GAIN 2020 is coming up in June and today we’re announcing all the details about this year’s event. Once again GAIN is bringing together some of the top minds from a variety of fields and sports. Listen in to this week’s GAINcast for a full preview of the event, including background on all of our presenters and an inside look at what will be new in 2020.
Notes and quotes
GAIN 2020 will take place from June 16 to 20, 2020 at Rice University in Houston Texas. Apply as soon as possible. All the information you’ll need you can find on the event webpage.
- 1:30 – The network behind GAIN.
- 3:00 – The 2020 theme: creating adaptable athletes.
- 4:00 – What is GAIN? A look at the daily schedule and structure.
- 5:45 – Changes to the format in 2020: morning madness, case studies, and discussion groups.
- 11:00 – Online resources and how to register.
- 12:45 – Returning faculty members.
- 18:00 – Introducing the faculty members.
- 25:30 – Sponsors.
To hear more about these topics you can listen to the full episode above. If you like what you hear on the GAINcast, don’t forget to give us a review and subscribe on iTunes.
The following links were referenced in the podcast or provide some additional reading material on the topic:
- The GAINcast is brought to you by GAIN and HMMR Media. Applications for GAIN are now open and you can learn more here, including links to all our past interviews with faculty members, registration information, and more.