It’s a new year and a new decade. We’re looking ahead to see what the future of training and coaching hold for us. To start the year we took an in depth look at the future of training in January, with 6 new articles, 2 podcasts, and 1 video on the topic.
Below you will find links to our new resources on the theme. As always, become a HMMR Plus Members to get complete access to all of the resources below, including the premium content in the HMMR Classroom.
New video and podcasts
- The drivers of technical evolution by Martin Bingisser
- 3 trends to keep an eye on in high performance by Mike Bahn
- A critical look at player tracking technology by Martin Bingisser
- The future of genetic testing and talent identification by Craig Pickering
- Burning questions for the future of training by Martin Bingisser
- Implementing augmented reality into training by Craig Pickering
- Some final thoughts on the future of coaching by René Sack