The site theme in February was microdosing. We took an in depth look at how small bouts of training can add up to produce big results. Throughout the month we put together 7 new articles, 2 podcasts, and 1 new video from 10 contributors with ideas on how to use this approach in different scenarios. Below we have links to all our new and archived content on microdosing.
New Podcasts and Video
- Using mini workouts to improve physical intelligence by Andy Stone
- Four rules for microdosing training by James Marshall
- How little can we do? by James de Lacey
- A theme-based approach to microdosing training by Xavier Roy
- Volume by Vern Gambetta
- Microtesting: rethinking your testing strategy to improve your decision making by Craig Pickering
- My experiences with minimalist training by Martin Bingisser
- HMMR Classroom Video Lesson 1: The basics of Bondarchuk, a look inside the training of one of the original microdosers
- HMMR Classroom Video Lesson 2: Warming up with Nick Garcia and Martin Bingisser
- GAIN Video 5: Warming up with Vern Gambetta.