Martin the Coach
- National hammer throw coach, Swiss Athletics (since 2013)
- Throws coach, LC Zürich (since 2010)
- Fitness coach, GC Zürich Rugby (since 2016)
- Experience athletics clinician who has worked with USATF, Swiss Athletics, UK Athletics, Scottish Athletics, European Athletics Coaches Association, Ironwood Throws Camp, and more.
- Delivered continuing education in rugby for: England Rugby (RFU), Scottish Rugby (SRU), as well as professional teams Northampton Saints (English Premiership) and Munster Rugby (Pro12).
- Published work in Modern Athlete and Coach, New Studies in Athletics, Track Coach, Leichtathletik Training and various well-known training websites.
Martin the Athlete
- Sport: Track and Field, Hammer Throw
- Personal Best: 67.90 meters (222′ 9″)
- Height: 188cm (6’2″)
- Weight: 112kg (246 lbs.)
- Birthday: 16 August 1983
- Club: LC Zürich
- Coach: Self, consulting from Anatoli Bondarchuk and Nick Garcia
- 21st place at the 2014 European Championships
- 10-time Swiss national champion
- National team member from 2007 to present. Represented Switzerland in 16 competitions including the European Championships (1x), European Team Championships (9x), European Throwing Cup (4x), Jeaux de la Francophonie (1x), and other national team competitions (1x)
- Ranked 8th all-time in Switzerland and as high as 91st in the world by the International Association of Athletic Federations.
- Two-Time NCAA All-American at the University of Washington, including a 6th place finish at the 2007 NCAA Championships.
- Also top five finish at Swiss championships in stone throwing and shot putting.
Martin the Attorney
- Occupation: Tax Attorney specializing in international tax, tax withholding, and FATCA
- Job Title: Director, Head of Tax
- Employer: UBS Swiss Financial Advisers AG
- Member: New York State Bar, Washington State Bar