Lesson 21: Rebuilding the foundation (with Steve Myrland and Jack Skille)
In this 60-minute lesson, coach Steve Myrland and former NHL player Jack Skille walk through the off season training they did together. They share video of key training elements and discuss the purpose and design behind each part.
- Athlete’s background and history of working together
- Elements of foundational strength for hockey
- Athlete-coach communication and trust
- Learning to disconnect and reconnect in athletic movement
- Analyzing various training tools
- Dumbbell exercises
- Sled work
- Jumping variations
- Sticks and straps
- Hip mobility
- Leg circuits
- Aquabag training
Sorry, this content is for members only.
Already a member? Login below…