September 2016 Happy Hour: Return to Play
- Seeing injury as an opportunity to take a step forward;
- Common problems in injury rehabilitation plans;
- Rehabbing with an inclusive rather than exclusive (focusing on what they can’t do) approach;
- Using milestones and progression in injury rehabilitation;
- Case Study: Experiences with injuries and rehabilitation on the Japanese rugby world cup team;
- Preparing the mind to get back on the field post-injury;
- Weighing the decision to have surgery;
- Getting honest communication on pain from injured athletes; and
- Building robustness to prevent injury.
Sorry, the rest of this article or content is available to members only.
Already a member? Login below…