James is a rugby and combat sport specialist, currently the owner of Sweet Science of Fighting. Most recently he was the head strength and conditioning coach for Romanian rugby. In the past he has accumulated a variety of other experiences working in different codes of rugby.
- Prior Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for Austin Elite, a newly formed professional club based in Texas.
- He has been Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for a professional Romanian Rugby Union club.
- He has experience with various regional rugby league sides including the Vodafone Warriors NRL side.
- He has helped prepare the New Zealand Kiwi Rugby League Train On Squad for their England tour.
- He has held the role of Head Trainer for the NZ Kiwi Ferns Women’s Rugby League side.
You can learn more from James on Instagram (@jdelacey90) and Twitter (@jdelcaey01). He was also a guest on Episode 168 of the HMMR Podcast. You can read more articles from him on Sweet Science of Fighting.