Train with PUSH is a proud supporter of the HMMR Podcast and, as we’ve mentioned on our most recent episodes, they have agreed to do a special giveaway for our listeners. PUSH is bringing world class strength coach Dan Baker to the US next month and wants one of our listeners to attend for free. Learn more about the event and how to win below.
About Dan Baker
Dan has been the strength coach for Brisbane Broncos rugby league team since 1995, during which time they took home four titles. He holds a PhD in sports science specializing in the testing and training of strength and power, and has put that to use in the field doing some of the most practical work on velocity based training out there (see, for example, this great article). In addition he is president of the Australian Strength & Conditioning Association.
- Cary, NY – Sunday, July 10, 2016
- Boston, MA – Friday, July 15, 2016
- Chicago, IL – Sunday, July 17, 2016
- College Station, TX – Saturday, July 23, 2016
About the Seminar
Dan will cover the following topics at the seminars:
- Topics being covered include:
- How to use VBT to enhance and optimize your training routines
- How to analyze velocity data to make informed coaching decisions
- How to use VBT to motivate your athletes and add accountability
How to Go For Free
PUSH is letting one listener can go for free. To enter to win, just do the following the end of the month:
- Give our podcast a review on iTunes; and
- Post a photo or video of your favorite specific training exercise for any sport on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook (or all of them). Be sure to tag us (@hmmrmedia and @trainwithpush) and use the hashtag #trainwithpush.
PUSH is the developer of the PUSH Band, a simple and affordable armband that can track your velocity and power output on movements both inside of of and outside of the weight room. The most versatile tool out there, it also brings coaches a powerful web portal that can be used to plan, track, and analyze training results. Learn more about PUSH here.