https://www.hmmrmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/theme_october17.jpg 473 900 Martin Bingisser http://www.hmmrmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/HMMR-Full-Logo400.png Martin Bingisser2017-11-01 08:34:532018-07-16 15:13:35October 2017 in review: back to the basics
October 2017 in review: back to the basics
As we announced earlier this month, we were taking a deep dive into the basics in October. With one month in the books, it is time to give you an overview of all the content we produced last month on the topic.
Through five podcast, three articles, and two new videos, we collected the input of eight different coaches. Check out all the resources below. And stay tuned for November, when we switch topics to look at adaptation in detail.
- Steve Myrland demonstrates how basic tools like sticks and straps can develop strength and mobility.
- Discussion how to do the basics right with a roundtable of coaches including Steve Myrland and Mike Bahn
- Rethinking squats by Martin Bingisser
- Sleep and warming up by Mike Bahn
- The art of coaching in practice by Martin Bingisser
- Episode 123: overlooked basic methods
- GAINcast 85: implementing the basics
- Episode 124 with Bill Knowles: micro-dosing athletic development
- Episode 125 with Tracy Fober: flexible planning and injury prevention
- GAINcast 86 with Jerry Clayton: learning to move