My Favorite Books for 2017
Below is a list of the books that I most enjoyed in 2017. It is a varied list. It should be noted that i did not include any fiction, not that I did not have any favorites I just thought the readers would be interested in the non-fiction choices. So far in 2017 I have read 136 books and I am currently reading five of which I will probably finish three before the end of the year. I love to read, I read as a hobby and I read to learn. When I read I just follow my muse and let it take to varied subjects and topics although as you can see by the list I probably come most often to history and biography. Please note I do hyperlink the books to Amazon or any other book seller because I feel that would be profiting from love and passion for reading learning. Read and enjoy!
- Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen
- Deep Work – Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
- How to Support a Champion by Steve Ingham
- Truman by David McCullough
- The Talent Lab – The Secret to Creating & Sustaining Success by Owen Slot with Simon Timpson and Chelsea Warr
- Peak Performance by Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness
- Churchill and Orwell – The Fight for Freedom By Thomas E. Ricks
- Pep Guardiola – The Evolution by Marti’ Perarnau
- Hue’ 1968 – The Turning Point of the American War in Vietnam by Mark Bowden
- The Cubs Way by Tom Verducci
- Sapiens – A Brief History of Human Kind by Yuval Noah Harari
- The Pursuit of Power – Europe 1815 -1914 by Richard Evans
- Behave – The Biology of Humans at Our Best and Worst by Robert M. Sapolsky
- The Long Haul – A Truckers Tales of Life on the Road by Finn Murphy
- Leonardo Da Vinci by Walter Isaacson
- To Hell and Back – Europe 1914 – 1949 by Ian Kershaw
- The Push – A Climbers Journey of Endurance, Risk, and Going Beyond Limits by Tommy Caldwell
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!