On the first episode, we discuss the goal of the new show, introduce ourselves, and a look at one major driving factors in success: passion.
- 0:00 – Introducing the podcast and sneak peak.
- 3:00 – About Jack and Martin.
- 7:00 – So you want to be a professional athlete? The first question is why. A look at how we started in sports and found our why.
- 10:45 – Intrinsic motivation and going all in.
- 11:30 – Learning from the journey and carrying over sporting passion to other pursuits.
- 17:00 – What should people be looking in terms of opportunities? It’s not about ice time, it’s about development.
- 23:00 – Passion is not about screaming: if a youth hockey coach is screaming, they are announcing that they have no idea what they are talking about.
- 25:00 – The process and being patient.