In September our site theme focused on return to performance and rehabilitation. Our team of contributors shared their best practices to help athletes get back to where they were, and ideally go beyond that. In total we published 1 new video, 3 podcasts, and 4 articles on the topic. You’ll find all the new resources below.
New video and podcasts
- GAIN Video 14: Embracing shapes and manipulation with Grace Golden
- GAINcast Episode 197: Repetition without repetition with Grace Golden
- HMMR Podcast 231: Rethinking rehab with Donie Fox
- HMMR Podcast 232: Back pain roundtable with Dr. Eyal Lederman an Joe Przytula
- The importance of sprinting in injury rehabilitation by Craig Pickering
- Oblique an intercostals injuries by Vern Gambetta
- Using the hamstrings to better assess ACL return to sport readiness by Fioretta Silvestri
- Education as part of the journey of reconditioning by Donie Fox
- Using foundational leg exercises as the cornerstone of rehabilitation by Donie Fox
- The hamstring paradox by Vern Gambetta
Archived videos and podcasts
- GAIN Video 2: Assessing trainability with Randy Ballard on defining sport specific athlete assessments for health and movement.
- GAINcast 49: Reconditioning with Bill Knowles on moving away from a medical model in rehabilitation.
- HMMR Podcast 204: Reconditioning with Leigh Egger on conditioning for the injured athlete, as well as the psychological side of injury.
- GAINcast 6: Injury prevention with Vern Gambetta on how to reduce injuries proactively through a integrated approach.