Some life lessons
This morning on my walk I was thinking about what I have learned in my 74 years on this planet. Life has been good to be. There have been up and downs, but mostly I have been able to keep moving forward. Since I have more yesterdays than tomorrows, I find myself reflecting more. Here are my thoughts on life lessons from this morning’s walk.
- You don’t have to be loud to be heard.
- Actions really do speak louder than words.
- You don’t have to be right all the time.
- Learn to really listen before you speak.
- Passion is high octane fuel, handle it carefully.
- Compassion might be more important than passion.
- Depression is a bitch. Learning to deal with it is an ongoing process.
- Family and true friends are the most important asset you can have. Cherish them. LOVE THEM.
- Never forget the Little Engine That could – I think I can. I think I Can. I think I can. I have learned that if you think you can, you will.
I dedicate this post to my precious granddaughter, Taylor. I want to do everything I can to make sure that the world she grows up is a better world than we have now. Here are two pictures of her with her loving mommy and daddy.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!