https://www.hmmrmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/theme_feb21-1.jpg 472 900 Martin Bingisser http://www.hmmrmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/HMMR-Full-Logo400.png Martin Bingisser2021-02-28 01:44:562021-02-28 14:14:31February 2021 in review: microdosing
February 2021 in review: microdosing
The site theme in February was microdosing. We took an in depth look at how small bouts of training can add up to produce big results. Throughout the month we put together 7 new articles, 2 podcasts, and 1 new video from 10 contributors with ideas on how to use this approach in different scenarios. Below we have links to all our new and archived content on microdosing.
» Past themes: see a full archive of our past monthly themes here.
New Podcasts and Video
- GAIN Video 16: Philadelphia Union Warmup with Bill Knowles
- GAINcast 208: The cumulative training effect
- HMMR Podcast 241: The mailbag with Grant Cartwright
- Using mini workouts to improve physical intelligence by Andy Stone
- Four rules for microdosing training by James Marshall
- How little can we do? by James de Lacey
- A theme-based approach to microdosing training by Xavier Roy
- Volume by Vern Gambetta
- Microtesting: rethinking your testing strategy to improve your decision making by Craig Pickering
- My experiences with minimalist training by Martin Bingisser
- GAINcast 146: Microdosing training
- HMMR Podcast 124: A dollar a day with Bill Knowles
- GAINcast 165: Minimalist training with Tony Holler
- HMMR Podcast 158: Train hard, train often with Matt Price
- HMMR Classroom Video Lesson 1: The basics of Bondarchuk, a look inside the training of one of the original microdosers
- HMMR Classroom Video Lesson 2: Warming up with Nick Garcia and Martin Bingisser
- GAIN Video 5: Warming up with Vern Gambetta.