The site theme in August and September was debriefing the Olympics. Our team of contributors put together 7 new articles and 5 podcasts looking at difference aspects of the performances, coaching, lessons learned, and more. Find links to all of the new resources below.
- Global trends in track and field: who’s hot and who’s not by Martin Bingisser
- Analyzing the Olympic 100-meter sprints by Pierre-Jean Vazel
- Analyzing the Olympic pole vault competitions by Herbert Czingon
- Thoughts on end of season review/debrief by Vern Gambetta
- Tokyo 2020: the roller coaster Olympics by René Sack
- Tokyo Olympics in the rear view mirror by Vern Gambetta
- A call to standardize throwing surfaces by Martin Bingisser