https://www.hmmrmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/hshammer_square.jpg 225 225 Marc Piette http://www.hmmrmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/HMMR-Full-Logo400.png Marc Piette2022-01-13 07:31:042022-01-13 07:31:101/13/22 U.S. High School Weight Throw List
1/13/22 U.S. High School Weight Throw List
In our second update of the year Giavonna Meeks (Northfield, Denver, CO) jumped into the national lead. In her first meet of the season he launched a personal best and her first mark ever over 60 feet. She led 6 improvements amongst the girl’s top 10. The boy’s list also saw 4 top 10 improvements as the season starts getting underway.
Standard Implement Lists
Notes on athletes:
- Olivia Campbell goes to Western High School, Barry, IL. However, Western High School does not have a Track Team, so Cambell competes on the Pittsfield, IL Track Team.
- Improvements on this week’s list are highlighted in yellow.
- The Gourley List is going to be continued this year and forward by Marc Piette of Woonsocket, RI. Please be patient with the list as it is a new challenge. If you see any issues or discrepancies please send an email to Marc at email@example.com with that information, please have documentation of results available if it has to do with a legal mark.
- Normally the performance lists are updated weekly. Due to the current global situation lists will be updated are irregular intervals depending on meets and availability of results.
- Currently, there are a few marks I have but have not included because I have not received any grade/school information on athlete yet. Once I attain that information, those marks will be included on the list.
- Class and national records can be found here.
- If an athlete has both an Indoor and an outdoor mark and the indoor mark is superior only the indoor performance will be included in the performance list. If the Outdoor mark is superior then both marks will be included. If and when the athlete attains a better Indoor mark then the Outdoor mark will be deleted.