After making her season debut atop the national performance lists last week, Giavonna Meeks (Northfield, Denver, CO) continued to improve this week. She improved her own national lead and state record by another eight inches. Meanwhile Brooklyn Hammons (Grant County, Dry Ridge, KY) made her own season debut in second position, also with a state record.
Standard Implement Lists
Notes on athletes:
- Olivia Campbell goes to Western High School, Barry, IL. However, Western High School does not have a Track Team, so Cambell competes on the Pittsfield, IL Track Team.
- Improvements on this week’s list are highlighted in yellow.
- The Gourley List is going to be continued this year and forward by Marc Piette of Woonsocket, RI. Please be patient with the list as it is a new challenge. If you see any issues or discrepancies please send an email to Marc at [email protected] with that information, please have documentation of results available if it has to do with a legal mark.
- Normally the performance lists are updated weekly. Due to the current global situation lists will be updated are irregular intervals depending on meets and availability of results.
- Currently, there are a few marks I have but have not included because I have not received any grade/school information on athlete yet. Once I attain that information, those marks will be included on the list.
- Class and national records can be found here.
- If an athlete has both an Indoor and an outdoor mark and the indoor mark is superior only the indoor performance will be included in the performance list. If the Outdoor mark is superior then both marks will be included. If and when the athlete attains a better Indoor mark then the Outdoor mark will be deleted.