GAIN is back in person in 2022! Applications open today for GAIN 2022, taking place from June 14 to June 18 at Rice University in Houston Texas. Space is limited, so apply soon to secure your space. Some key details are below and you can learn more and register at: https://thegainnetwork.com/events/gain2022/
- When is GAIN? June 14 to June 18, 2022
- Where is GAIN? Rice University in Houston Texas.
- How do I apply? Submit your application at: https://thegainnetwork.com/events/gain2022/ Please be aware enrollment is limited. We will let you know within ten days if you are accepted.
- What is GAIN? GAIN is a community of professional’s eager to learn and willing to share ideas and information. GAIN is not about more exercises, sets, reps and training methods it is about passionate people who pursue excellence with honesty, integrity and respect to make a difference in the lives of the people we coach and teach. It is open to Strength & Conditioning/Athletic Development coaches, Sport Coaches, Physical Therapists, ATC’s, Chiropractors, Doctors and Physical Education teachers. You can learn more about GAIN our this week’s GAINcast (https://www.hmmrmedia.com/2022/01/gaincast-episode-235-its-gain-time/) as well as the 2019 State of GAIN presentation (https://thegainnetwork.com/video/state-of-gain-2019-gambetta/).
- GAIN Mission – To focus on the possibilities for enhancing human movement with no limits or limitations and emphasize connections and links between all disciplines in the same manner we emphasize connections and linkages in the body.
- How much does GAIN cost? Tuition is $2299 for new attendees and $1299 for returning attendees. This includes breakfast, lunch and dinner each day, and lodging at Rice University, as well as access to the GAIN Library, GAIN Master Class Series archives, and HMMR Plus membership.
- Why do I have to apply? Can’t I just sign up? Having people apply is part of what makes GAIN special. It would be easier to make it open for anyone to enroll, but that is not what GAIN is about. We are looking for people willing to share and challenge themselves and others to grow professionally. The people in the network with you are as important (maybe even more important) than the faculty experts. The connections and inspiration you get from those around you have a significant impact on the experience.
- Who are the faculty? Our full faculty is listed on the GAIN website. We’ve chosen a faculty that has a tremendous breadth of experiences and a record of excellence in across all fields of sports performance from skills coaching to athletic development, to sports medicine and physical education.
- Where can I learn more about GAIN? Visit our website (https://thegainnetwork.com/events/gain2022/). You can also call us at 941-378-1778 or email Vern Gambetta at email@example.com