GAINcast Episode 235: It’s GAIN time!
It’s been almost 3 years since GAIN last took place in person. But in 2022 that will change. GAIN is back! On this episode of the GAINcast we’re happy to formally announce the full details of GAIN 2022 and open up applications for participants. We hope to see you there.
Notes and quotes
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:00 – What makes GAIN special and a look at the first GAIN: “GAIN is about people and about high quality information sharing.”
- 3:00 – Basic details about GAIN 2022.
- 3:30 – The GAIN community: “GAIN extends beyond the conference. We’re together for 5 days, but we talk all year.”
- 5:00 – The genesis and history of GAIN.
- 10:00 – Bringing people together and the group dynamics at GAIN.
- 12:45 – Changes at GAIN 2022.
- 18:45 – Faculty 2022.
- 23:45 – Pricing and what you get.
- 28:00 – Final thoughts.
To hear more about these topics you can listen to the full episode above. If you like what you hear on the GAINcast, don’t forget to give us a review and subscribe on iTunes.
The following links were referenced in the podcast or provide some additional reading material on the topic:
- GAIN 2022 will take place from June 14 to 18 in Houston Texas. You can learn more about GAIN 2022 and send in your application on the GAIN website.
- The GAINcast is also sponsored by HMMR Media. Join HMMR Media to get access to a vast library of online training resources, video, articles, podcasts, and more. A HMMR membership is also included with GAIN 2022 registration.
- Nearly all GAIN faculty members have previously been on GAINcast. Check out our GAINcast Archives for those episode.