Our site theme last month was the hamstring. With all of our year-end posts we did not dedicate as many new resources to the topic as we would in a normal month, but it’s about quality not quantity. Our article on a systems approach to the hamstring was one of our most popular of the last year. Below are all of our new and archived content on the topic.
- Rethinking hamstring function, strength, and injuries by Warren Young
- The hamstring paradox by Vern Gambetta
- Does sprint training “inoculate” athletes against hamstring injuries? by Warren Young
- The role of genetics in reducing hamstring injuries by Craig Pickering
- The importance of sprinting in injury rehabilitation by Craig Pickering