https://www.hmmrmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/theme_jan22_full.jpg 472 900 Martin Bingisser http://www.hmmrmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/HMMR-Full-Logo400.png Martin Bingisser2022-02-09 03:40:522022-02-09 03:40:57January 2022 in review: the hamstring
January 2022 in review: the hamstring
Our site theme last month was the hamstring. With all of our year-end posts we did not dedicate as many new resources to the topic as we would in a normal month, but it’s about quality not quantity. Our article on a systems approach to the hamstring was one of our most popular of the last year. Below are all of our new and archived content on the topic.
» Past themes: see a full archive of our past monthly themes here.
- A survival guide to hamstring injuries by Donie Fox
- A systems approach to hamstring injuries by Martin Bingisser and Dean Benton
- The posterior chain? by Vern Gambetta
- Rethinking hamstring function, strength, and injuries by Warren Young
- The hamstring paradox by Vern Gambetta
- Does sprint training “inoculate” athletes against hamstring injuries? by Warren Young
- The role of genetics in reducing hamstring injuries by Craig Pickering
- The importance of sprinting in injury rehabilitation by Craig Pickering