On this week’s episode we cover a hodgepodge of topics including: holding peak condition, what we miss out on when we focus on video review, rethinking benchwarmers, and the hardest level to coach at.
- This episode is brought to you by HMMR Plus. Become a member for full access to our videos, articles, and podcast archives.
- We’ve covered a similar hodgepodge of topics this year on episodes 298, 296 and 292.
- For more on Conroy programming, listen to our interview with him on Episode 243. We also discussed peaking back on Episode 4.
Key quotes and topics
- 0:00 – Introduction.
- 1:45 – State meet recap.
- 3:45 – Holding the peak.
- 11:00 – Addicted to video.
- 17:45 – Benchwarmers.
- 21:00 – The hardest coaching job.
Join Now to Keep ReadingThis is just the beginning. To continue reading this article you must be a HMMR Plus member. Join now to get access to this and more content. Learn more and sign up here. If you are already a member, log in here.