Martin the Coach
- National hammer throw coach, Swiss Athletics (since 2013)
- Throws coach, LC Zürich (since 2010)
- Fitness coach, GC Zürich Rugby (since 2016)
Martin the Athlete
- Sport: Track and Field, Hammer Throw
- Personal Best: 67.90 meters (222′ 9″)
- Height: 188cm (6’2″)
- Weight: 112kg (246 lbs.)
- Birthday: 16 August 1983
- Club: LC Zürich
- Coach: Self, consulting from Anatoli Bondarchuk and Nick Garcia
- 21st place at the 2014 European Championships
- 8-time Swiss national champion
- National team member from 2007 to present. Represented Switzerland in 15 competitions including the European Championships, European Team Championships, European Cup, and Jeaux de la Francophonie.
- Ranked 8th all-time in Switzerland and as high as 91st in the world by the International Association of Athletic Federations.
- Two-Time NCAA All-American at the University of Washington, including a 6th place finish at the 2007 NCAA Championships.
- Also top five finish at Swiss championships in stone throwing and shot putting.
Martin the Attorney
- Occupation: Tax Attorney specializing in international tax, tax withholding, and FATCA
- Job Title: Director, Head of Tax
- Employer: UBS Swiss Financial Advisers AG
- Member: New York State Bar, Washington State Bar