December 2018 Hangout: Warming up
- Warming up for winter sports.
- Routine, culture, and warming up.
- Comparing warmups within track and field event groups.
- Warming up too much, and avoiding dependencies in warming up.
- Warming up in a team (rugby) environment.
- Integrating sprinting and speed work into the warm up.
- Aligning competition and training warm ups.
- Designing warm ups for unique competition environments, and making the warm up (and athlete) adaptable.
- The role of adrenaline in competition warm ups.
- Bringing focus through the warm up.
- A detailed look at rugby warm ups.
- Making warmups fun, and advantages/disadvantages of integrating games into warming up.
- Letting athletes individualize warm ups and take ownership.
- The role of team culture in warming up, and learning from an athlete’s motivation to train.
Sorry, this content is for members only.
Already a member? Login below…