Lesson 13: Leg circuits
In this lesson instructors Nick Garcia and Martin Bingisser share some dynamic methods to develop leg strength and mobility. After discussing the approach Garcia has implemented at Notre Dame High School, all exercises are then demonstrated with a discussion on coaching points and variations.
This product is available exclusively to HMMR Plus Members. Please sign up now to access. If you are having trouble accessing please contact us for support.
Part 1: The approach
- Key points of focus on in developing legs
- Variables to consider in individualizing circuits
- Developing movement skills
Part 2: The exercises
- Single leg squat progressions
- Standard and lateral leg circuits
- Lunge and reach series
- Single leg medicine ball exercises
Sorry, this content is for members only.
Click here to get access.
Already a member? Login below…