Lesson 18: Long term athlete development (with Steve Myrland)
In this 69-minute lesson from the 2017 Scottish Athletics Coaches Conference, Steve Myrland discusses his approach to long term athlete development and some of the key issues faces coaches of young athletes today.
- 10 rules for athletic development
- Human functional trajectory and trends
- Societal changes and physical activity
- LTAD approach
- Distribution of specific and general work
- Cueing and coaching foundational movements
- Barball training for young athletes
Sorry, this content is for members only.
Already a member? Login below…