Lesson 22: Leg Concepts to Practice (with Tracy Fober, James Marshall, and Donie Fox)
In this 60-minute roundtable discussion, Tracy Fober, James Marshall, Donie Fox, and Martin Bingisser discuss how to take leg training concepts like foundational legs and leg circuits and put them into practice and programming.
- Expanding on foundational legs
- Expanding on leg circuits
- Building strength through volume
- Weekly plan distribution
- Finding optimal load
- Spectrum squats in practice
- Finding the place for and challenge in exercises
- Understanding biases in programming
- Legs in the annual plan
- Final thoughts
Sorry, this content is for members only.
Already a member? Login below…