Lesson 26: Learning from the pandemic
The pandemic has turned our training plans upside down. In this lecture from Martin Bingisser we look at some case studies of athletes in the pandemic and piece together 6 lessons we can learn that will help improve our coaching and planning in both future lockdowns and normal training.
Pandemic case studies
- Case studies: elite athletes
- Case studies: other athletes
6 lessons from the pandemic
- Lesson 1: talent is also mental
- Lesson 2: the value of variation
- Lesson 3: redefining load
- Lesson 4: from periodization to planning
- Lesson 5: time off won’t kill you
- Lesson 6: return to play
Sorry, this content is for members only.
Already a member? Login below…