Lesson 29: Weightlifting complexes
In this 50-minute video presentation, Commonwealth Games medalist and weightlifting coach Mona Pretorius de Lacey discusses the benefits of weightlifting complexes, and then demonstrates and explains 15 different variations.
Understanding medicine ball training
- What are weightlifting complexes?
- Benefits of complexes
- Using complexes for conditioning and training under fatigue
- Developing technique through complexes and individualization
- Planning considerations for complexes
Examples of complexes
- 5 Clean complexes
- 4 Jerk and pressing complexes
- 6 Snatch complexes
- Complexes for warming up
Sorry, this content is for members only.
Already a member? Login below…