Lesson 32: Bounding (with John Pryor)
In this 46-minute video presentation, John Pryor breaks down bounding by diving into the benefits, risks, variations, and programming considerations, including sample videos and specific case studies.
This video is available exclusively to HMMR Plus Members. Please sign up now to access. If you are having trouble accessing please contact us for support.
The basics of bounding
- Defining bounding
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Progressions and building up
Planning and individualization
- Session and microcycle planning
- Injury considerations
- Individualization of bounding prescriptions
- Language, instruction, and mental considerations
- Measurement and testing best practices
Sorry, this content is for members only.
Click here to get access.
Already a member? Login below…