Lesson 32: Bounding (with John Pryor)
In this 46-minute video presentation, John Pryor breaks down bounding by diving into the benefits, risks, variations, and programming considerations, including sample videos and specific case studies.
The basics of bounding
- Defining bounding
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Progressions and building up
Planning and individualization
- Session and microcycle planning
- Injury considerations
- Individualization of bounding prescriptions
- Language, instruction, and mental considerations
- Measurement and testing best practices
Sorry, this content is for members only.
Already a member? Login below…