James is a rugby specialist, currently working as the head strength and conditioning coach for Romanian rugby. In the past he has accumulated a variety of experiences working in different codes of rugby.
- Prior Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for Austin Elite, a newly formed professional club based in Texas.
- He has been Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for a professional Romanian Rugby Union club.
- He has experience with various regional rugby league sides including the Vodafone Warriors NRL side.
- He has helped prepare the New Zealand Kiwi Rugby League Train On Squad for their England tour.
- He has held the role of Head Trainer for the NZ Kiwi Ferns Women’s Rugby League side.
You can learn more from James on Instagram (@jdelacey90), Twitter (@jdelcaey01), and Facebook (@dimeperformance) and his website. He was also a guest on Episode 168 of the HMMR Podcast. You can read more articles from him on Sweet Science of Fighting.